Here are a few small things/activities that help me, which will probably seem obvious to many:
* keeping active- walking (sometimes for miles and miles), outside and/or at the gym
* being upright- standing, whether it's doing housework, cooking, ironing or standing at a bar!
* lying down! or sat with legs in an ungainly position, almost cross legged so groin is stretched
* My heated pad from 'Dreamland'. Has an automatic switch off so I know it's safe
* my physio and husband who are both using pressure point and massage work
* rest and relaxation
* my new sit/stand workstation
* paracetamol! although this may just be a placebo
Everyone is different though, and what works for me, obviously won't help everyone.